What strain of Delta-8 is best for sleep?
When it comes to sleep, there are many different things that people take into consideration. One of the most important factors is the type of strain of Delta 8 THC that you use. In this article, we will discuss which strains are best for sleep and why. We will also provide information on the benefits of choosing the right strain while using Delta-8 for sleep. If you know what strain you're dealing with before lighting up, you'll be able to figure out when you'll use it the most.
Delta 8 before bed
Good health starts with a great night's rest. Does Delta 8 make you sleepy? It does for some people.
The effects of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) will vary depending on the person. For some people, it will make them feel more alert while others may find that it makes them feel more relaxed. Really, it depends on the type of THC cannabinoids you use for your rest.
Getting a good night's sleep
To maintain a healthy lifestyle, you need better sleep. Poor sleep affects the central nervous system (CNS). The brain and nervous system need your sleep quality to be at a minimum level for sleep benefits to be fully realized. If you're unable to do it on your own, you can improve sleep with natural products to help improve your quality sleep pursuits.
For sleep inducing effects, more customers are choosing Dharma's psychoactive cannabinoids harvested from the industrial hemp plant to relax and get a good night's rest. Now you can enter into a happy trance while transitioning into the most restful snooze you've had in a while with the legal form of THC!
Delta-8 vs Delta-9 for sleep
Both types of THC cannabinoids, Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC, can be used for a more restful sleep. However, Delta 9 beyond the .3% THC limit is considered unlawful at the federal level. In fact, you can only get Delta 9 for sleep at dispensaries which are only available in select states across the country.
Delta 8 for sleep is a different story. Well, in most states at least.
Psychoactive compound, Delta 8 THC -- Welcome to the Legal Cannabis Family
When it comes to Delta 8 joints or Delta 8 flower products, then you'll need to know which flower strains work the best for you. Before we can delve into why X strain is great in certain situations while Y strain is better for other situations, you have to first know why all hemp Delta-8 THC Flower have their place in our lives.
The body has an endocannabinoid system that is positively affected with the introduction of cannabinoids in our bodies. Cannabis products and the hemp industry, in general, have helped the general public learn about the benefits of CBD and other cannabinoids. When these cannabinoids interact together in the body, the entourage effect is achieved and scientific research is just now trying to better understand the entire range of cannabinoids and their benefits interacting with the human body's endocannabinoid system.
It's important to buy from the hemp source known for their reputation of producing high quality products. Legal cannabis products always come with third party lab reports, and can sometimes be purchased at a small retail shop or bought online.
Best Delta-8 Strains for Sleep
The many possibilities for the perfect Delta 8 THC strain for sleep are endless. However, some strains may be better than others.
- Bubba Kush - Bubba Kush is a powerful indica strain recognized for its ability to relieve pain, but it also has a significant terpinolene-dominant terpene profile, which means it may help you enter into a deep sleep more easily.
- Gorilla Glue - People who suffer from insomnia, severe aches or spasms might benefit from the Gorilla Glue strain. It's also useful as a natural anti-depressant so you won't need to opt for a prescription drug. The gorilla glue strain can help you overcome difficulties with bedtime routines if you experience anxiety or sadness.
- Pineapple Express - Despite it's stimulating effect, Pineapple Express strain can help you enter a slumber state, used as a sedative addition for your evening routine. If sleeplessness is caused by pain, this is an excellent choice.
These are just a few of the strains that work best. It is important to find the right strain for you in order to get the most out of your sleep routine.
HHC & Delta 8 products for sleep
Delta 8 THC products can be found in many different forms, and the psychoactive cannabinoid, Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) remains the top alternative for users living in states where Delta 8 THC is prohibited.
An updated report from Higher Learning mentioned that HHC:
"... characteristics may make it a viable treatment for anxiety and a variety of sleep disorders."
Products also come in several strains useful for sleep, including:
- Acapulco Gold - Great as an evening pleasure, Acapulco Gold can put you in the right mood to eventually doze off. With this strain, you reach a point where you feel calm and tired enough to go to sleep.
- Blackberry Diesel - This is also a wonderful strain for tiredness caused by restless sleep. As a night-time option, it's the best for calming effects to settle you down.
- Cinnamon Kush - If your body chemistry is less sensitive to these cannabinoids than most people's, strains like this may aid you in achieving a state of being where you feel calm enough to sleep. This strain can help to relax your mind and body, as well as assist in peaceful sleep.
- Hawaiian Punch - This is a potent strain known for its high THC level. This strain, when taken in the right amounts, can cause drowsiness with some customers claiming its a potential sleep aid, but that has yet to be scientifically founded.
- Maui Wowie - The effects of Maui Wowie wear off after a while and you will be able to sleep soundly afterward.
- Trainwreck - As the whole, Trainwreck is known to provide effects more comparable to a classic sativa, but it has a habit of melting the body and eventually converting its high into an almost sedative and sleep-inducing experience.
The above are perfect for when you're seeking strains for HHC flower, HHC Carts, HHC Vape (disposable) or HHC pre rolls. If smoke in the lungs isn't your preferred method for intake, you can also always consider taking another form of HHC products, such as HHC Caramels or HHC gummies, etc.
Delta 8 edibles for sleep
If flower isn't up your alley, sleepiness can happen with other types of Delta 8 THC products. Delta 8 THC comes in many different product types, including, Delta 8 edibles, water soluble Delta 8, and smokable Delta 8 products.
When it comes time for bed, there's no need to be anxious about finding the right strain of Delta 8 THC for you. There are many different types of strains that work well for sleep, and they're all available in various product types.
Don't let finding the right strain of Delta 8 THC keep you up at night. With so many options available, you're sure to find the perfect one for you. Sweet dreams!